Tuesday 20 March 2018

COP book section 3 - Costume Design Study

I have now decided that I am definitely going to be redesigning an animated Dracula, therefore when I made my costume design section I decided to look primarily at 4 Dracula Films, those being Dracula (1931), Horror of Dracula (1953), Bram Stoker's Dracula and Dracula Untold. All of these films had pretty unique takes on the costume and feel of the character, therefore I thought analysing the costumes would help me have some insight on to how to design my own character, I have noticed a theme of a "gentlemen vampire" and therefore I wish to continue this trend when designing my own versions. This might have some sort of connection to the high class of the time being somewhat feared, and I would like to explore that more in my essay if I can fit it in.





No comments:

Post a Comment