Sunday 23 April 2017

Starting CoP Book

I am now starting my COP conerntina book, and my first train of thought comes directly from my qoute, and I think this is where I am going to take this book. My initial thinking was to start on both sides simultaneously. My qoute, by Adorno, says that mass media has become over produced, and uniform, so it is all recycled, remakes of something else without any originality. When i think of this, I think of movie remakes, and sequels to classic movies which have been made purely as cash cows, so my first idea is to make one side of the book about how the movie industry started as original ideas, and on the other side, have their remakes and sequels, showing the classic original, and the cash cow remake. I am not sure of any other ideas of yet, and I will continue working on this as time progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment