Monday 24 April 2017

Considering my 6-12 Sequence

It is time that I begun to consider my image sequence that becomes a sort of storyboard in a sense, I have had some ideaa to this, and I think I want to carry over the idea of the juxtapostion of the old style of movie making to the new.

With this I want to show that there was more passion and creativity before movie making before, and now it is a sort of factory which churns out garbage to sell tickets. I had actually drawn a quick sketch of the "modern day cinema" in which I depicted it as a dark, looming factory, which I feel as though I can incorporate in with the idea of unnecessary movie sequels from the first few pages of my sketchbook, I will continue on with this idea for now and make a rough draft of what I want it to look like

No comments:

Post a Comment