Monday 24 April 2017

Finished Storyboard

This is my final storyboard based on all of my CoP work, I personally feel that it works well with the work I have produced in the book, as it all fits in tightly together, and i feel as though it is somewhat narrative driven as well as showing the social views that I have portrayed throughout my sketchbook.

I feel as though the black and white tone that I have given it is somewhat more fitting with the tone of the piece, as it gives it a somewhat classical tone, and also follows suit with the black and white pages that I have put in my sketchbook. I really like how this turned out, and I feel as though it sums up my sketchbook and essays well, there will be a more coherent explanation in my third and final essay in order to grasp fully why I did this in the way that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment