Sunday 4 November 2018

Practical Development

This week I have started to get on with some actual story boarding in my practical response. This has included many thumbnails and development towards my first test. This test will involve "Spider-man" a popular Marvel character created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. I am using a pre-made character, as my focus is on the movement, and on the scene, I decided that doing an original script and story for each board would take too much time, and therefore I thought it best to keep to an already established character, which I am just using for the purpose of practice, and education, there is no intent of using the characters for anything other than this.

Below I will add the images of what I have done this week, I have also started the final board for this, however as it is a work in progress I will just upload it as a final board when I have finished it.







No comments:

Post a Comment