Friday 23 November 2018

A Surprise Call

This morning I emailed Douglas Ingram, a professional storyboard artist working in live action feature film to ask him the same questions which I had asked other practitioners. I had expected a big email response as I had gotten from most others, however I was incredibly blessed to be given a phone number which lead to a long phone conversation talking about the ins and outs of storyboarding, as well as how Mr Ingram started in the industry.

I was unable to record the phone call as it was through a regular phone line, however I took some notes, so that I could apply them to my practice. Fortunately for me, I was going to use Mr Ingram's "Batman Begins" storyboards as part of my case studies section, which I am currently working on in my essay. I have been given some notable quotes to reference in my essay which was as great a response as I could have hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment