Sunday 11 November 2018

Continued Development Work

I have made a decent start on my final essay, tutorial 3 with Mat is tomorrow, and we will discuss further progression and where to go next at this. I am going to Manchester Animation Festival this week and therefore will be doing less practical work than I was previously, however I will have a chance to ask questions and network which will hopefully lead to some answered questions.

On a positive note, I have contacted both Andrew Wildman and Fraser Maclean this week, and both have given the go ahead for me to ask questions. Mr Wildman was kind enough to agree to written questions on LinkedIn, whereas Mr Maclean was willing to give a Skype interview, which will give me some invaluable knowledge which will inform my essay.

Talking about practical, I have finished the spider-man static camera test which I had been working on.




This board was finished on Storyboard Pro, which has been recommended to me, and which I am currently learning through the Toon Boom online course. I am happy with how this board worked out, I think it reads well, and the development was clear from start to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment