Sunday 16 December 2018

The Final Week

In this final week, I have taken all of Mat's feedback from tutorials, as well as feedback from my peers in order to finish my essay, and get it bound professionally. I have also put together a few more storyboards, just to wrap up my knowledge with the practice, and make sure that I had taken away what I aimed to when I started this project.










This was an VFX board I made using the character of "Bumblebee" from the new movie character sheet. I had previously been told by Bianca Ansems that I should respect the Director's wishes, and Ryan Adams had told me that I should expect a revised version of the board to come back, and I should not be precious about my work. Therefore I made a revised version of this board, just to give multiple options. 









I am happy with how both of these board worked out. I am open to criticism on all of my boards, so if there is any confusion I am happy to clear anything up. Both these boards almost show different scenes, and they indeed could, however the main point of these scene was to have the main character transform from a car into a robot, and both achieve that, but one is more action based, and one shows a potential key frame which could be used in a final film as a "money shot". 

No comments:

Post a Comment